January 16, 2014

Earn free cash doing stuff online!!

Hey Guys! 

   I just wanted to let you all know about this great site I'm a member of, and you can be too, for free! 


It lets you earn points, called "Swag-Bucks", which you can then redeem for cool stuff like gift cards, visa-cards (cash-equivalent!), magazine subscriptions, and even things like donations to charities like the Red Cross.

It's free to join (I think I already said that, oops) and, in most cases, free to earn the points, although for many of the offers you have to join some service/website, or buy something. (only for the big bucks, though, like 1000 swag-bucks, etc) Each SB (Swagbuck) is roughly equivalent to 1 US cent at the time of this posting.  You can even (randomly) earn points just for using their (free) search engine!

The only cons that I can think of is that the site does make it kind of difficult to earn lots of points, but don't let that dissuade you. Even if all you do is use their search engine (set it as your homepage so you'll remember, if your forgetful like I am anyways) and answer a few surveys, you can easily earn around 500-1000 swagbucks a month. If you do that through the year, by years end you could wind up with as much 10,000 swagbucks to spend on Holiday gifts for loved ones! (10k SB is almost $100!!!) 

Thanks guys!  

PS Full disclosure: The link above is my referral link, and I get extra points if you guys use it to sign up. Please do so if you're thinking of joining the site, as it doesn't cost you extra, and we both can earn points that way!!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, and polite, (no unnecessary vitriol, please) and...Thank you for commenting on my blog!!! :D