March 7, 2009

First Post!

Wow, first post. I'm not sure I'll be able to write anything important or, stupendous enough for this occasion, but here goes....

Just my two cents on Obama, pre-Presidency... (wonder how many times thats been used)

(I figure I probably better get the older stuff out of the way first).

I seriously doubt that anyone (in the press) was that excited about Bush before he came into office. Frankly, I was probably too little at the time to notice, but I'll bet you could hear the newscasters' sighs.

Worse than that, though, is how much Obama was doing before he was even in office. Working on a stimulus plan, holding press conferences, (complete with an "office of the president-elect" plaque, secret service guys, and everything) etc. If Bush so much as lifted his little pinky before ascending to the office, the press would've been calling for his impeachment. (yeah, I know... and before he was even President!)

A lot of this echoes a column by Ann Coulter.

(Well, ok. Some of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, and polite, (no unnecessary vitriol, please) and...Thank you for commenting on my blog!!! :D