June 20, 2009

Relatively Speaking... and a note on this blog's future format/content.

All right,

Given that I have practically no readership (see post below) the format of this blog is going to be a little casual. (meaning, more personal, and, you can count on not seeing ads, or dry politcal reporting, anytime soon).

A note on the topics I'll be covering: (and a few general disclaimers)

 #1 I will be writing on Philosophy, (esp. as it integrates with Christianity) etc., but tar-babies (I have yet to come up with something better to call them than that) will be blocked. Genuine questions, even critical questions/responses are welcome, but I'm not planning on having a 2-hour posting blitz with every atheist that comes here. Students (c'est moi) have better things to be doing with their time. 

#2 Don't expect ace, up-to-the-minute reporting on every political "event"/gaffe by some major politician. Most political news in this country has become rather one-dimensional, (regardless of which party you're talking about) and I have no wish to imitate them.

Note: Given the title of this post, there was supposed to be a note on relativism (particularly moral) but I'll have to save that for the next post. (Thou shalt not write long, rambling posts is apparently the 1st Commandment of blogging)

 
      

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say you have "no" readership. The whole family is reading (but they don't know how to comment?????)
    I love it--keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want more posts! :)
    Where have you been? (covered up with snow)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, and polite, (no unnecessary vitriol, please) and...Thank you for commenting on my blog!!! :D